The manage licenses portal is only available under Enterprise Plans to Enterprise customers only. This portal is not available under Self Employed plan.
The Manage licenses portal enables you to perform overall subscription administration for your organization. Using Manage licenses portal you can:
Manage your billing cycles.
- Run your monthly payment reports
- Update Credit Card details
- Add new licenses
- Remove licenses
- Get reporting on licenses available under each plan, licenses used under each plan.
- Access to customer portal, check next payment dues etc.
Manage Licenses Portal
Viewing and managing payments
There are following ways you can manage your points.
- Your next payments region.
2. View your payment history.
Updating Credit Card Information
You can update your credit card information by clicking Update card button and enter new credit card information.
License management using Manage Licenses Portal
Using mange licenses portal, you can buy more licenses, remove or downsize your overall licenses as your business needs permits.
Buy New Licenses
Below is the step by step process for buying a new license.
Step 1: Click the BUY NEW LICENSES button.
Step 3: Verify that you are under the right type of plan. All Monthly Plans are located under Monthly tab and all Yearly Plans are located under Yearly tab.
Step 4: Select the required license quantity for the plan you want to add or purchase new license(s).
Step 5: Click on the “Process Subscription” to process.
Step 6: As a result of clicking the “Process Subscription” button, your credit card on file will be charged with the new license amount and you will see following confirmation screen.
Step 7: Next, you will see your license available count updated on the Manage Licenses Portal.
Remove Licenses or Reduce your Available License Inventory
Follow the steps outlined below If you need to downsize or reduce your available license inventory.
Step 1: Click on the “Remove Licenses” button.
Important Considerations when Removing licenses.
- When removing a license or licenses you should take note of the following points.
- You can only remove or reduce your license inventory for a license(s) that are not attached to subscriptions. Licenses that have subscriptions created, meaning, licenses that are actively assigned to user accounts can not be removed.
- When the removed license is successfully processed, your site account will be credited with usage credits which will be applied towards your future billing.
- The billing impact of removing a license(s) will only appear on the billing statement of your next billing period where the usage credit will appear on the next billing period’s invoice.
- Once a license is removed, your available licenses will be reduced by the quantity you would have selected to remove. If you remove all of your available licenses then you will not be able to create new subscriptions for that plan unless you either unassign existing license from existing subscription or purchase a new license again.
Working with Support
For any technical, billing, or any other issues, training, or questions related to the Coexsys Project Resource Management cloud, you can use the technical support. There are several ways to reach out to Coexsys Technical Support.
- Use the Technical Support portal to submit service requests.
- Schedule a Call with Coexsys Tech Support.
- Online Chat with Technical Support.